Fresenius Medical Care, one of the largest manufacturers of dialysis treatment products, distributed dialysis drugs GranuFlo and NaturaLyte. What they failed to tell the public was the serious health risks involved in the treatment of these products.
You could suffer high health risk
If you’ve been treated by the dialysis drug GranuFlo and NaturaLyte and have suffered injuries or complications, you may be eligible for a claim. Contact one of our dialysis injury attorneys today for a free consultation.
Get help for your injury
Have you recently been treated by the dialysis drug GranuFlo and Naturalyte? If so, you may be at risk for serious heart failure, or even death. Here are some things you need to know about the products:
- Most patients receiving GranuFlo dialysis suffered heart attacks within 48 hours
- Fresenius issued an internal memo in November 2011 warning physicians and clinics of the high risks of using GranuFlow and NaturaLyte
- Fresenius never warned the public about the dangers of the drugs
- You may have received treatment from one of Fresenius’s 1,800 clinics across the U.S.
- Clinics not owned by Fresenius were never warned about the serious health concerns
- GranuFlo was used at clinics not owned by Fresenius
- You may be eligible for an injury claim if you’ve been treated with GranuFlo or NaturaLyte
- GranuFlo and Naturalyte were issued Class 1 recalls by the FDA in 2012
Contact our dialysis injury attorneys today
Though Fresenius issued an internal memo regarding the serious risks of using its products, the company failed to warn the public. If you have been wrongfully treated with GranuFlo or NaturaLyte, you may be entitled to a claim.
Contact our dialysis injury attorneys to determine whether you are eligible for compensation today. If you or someone you loved has suffered injuries or complications after receiving dialysis treatment with GranuFlo or NaturaLyte, you must seek legal advice.